1.29.2010

01.29.10 - Cindy

5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats

As many rounds as possible completed in 20 minutes.

Checkout: 10 minutes of planks (:30 hold / :30 rest)

Rounds: 13 2/3
Comments: This was a big workout for me. My very first time at Atlas Crossfit, 10.26.09, we did a half-Cindy (10 min). I completed 4 1/3 rounds (and suffered for about a week afterward!). Tonight my goal was 12. I used a grey band, and a bench sideways for my push-ups.* So I think I had a +150% improvement over my first attempt? I would consider that progress. My planks in the checkout even felt pretty good, and I didn't have to put my knees down even once during the holds. It will be interesting to see how my body takes the beating.

*I really like doing push-ups like this because I feel like I just do them with WAY better form. I got up to my chest for the most part on my pull-ups, and low enough in the squats that no one told me to go lower. In fact, when it was time to do the squats, and I was dying to take a breather, I got so hot it was actually better to keep going because the breeze felt better on my face than the overheating while trying to rest!

No comments: