1.19.2010

01.19.10 - f(x)al

Clean
1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Death by Pull-ups
1 during minute 1, 2 during minute 2, etc. Continue until you cannot complete the required pull-ups of the minute you are on.

Max Lift: 90#
Max Pull-up: 9 (w/grey band), totaling 45

Comments: So not feeling it today. My beloved clean, I'm ashamed to say I didn't have it for you at all. Stiffness started creeping in all over this afternoon, so I felt weak and not at all fluid during. But I didn't want to waste the chance to get a new max number, and work on my pull-ups, regardless.

Committed to doing the 500m row for time Saturday. It makes my hands sweat just thinking about it, but I need to get that time posted so I can stop dreading it.

Added to my goals to graduate to the green band for future pull-up workouts. Two more to go.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hey Hil feel free to write your 3 goals on the wall and fill the remaining out as you think of them. I'd rather you be deliberate and make sure they are solid which I'm sure you won't have any problem with seeing how well this blog is put together.