1.17.2010

01.16.10 - EBC Yoga.

This is non-Crossfit, but a workout nonetheless, and it got me up and out the door EARLY this morning. My lower back is kinda killing me. Downward dog? Something happened under my left rib cage. It feels like a cramp and keeps randomly showing up, taking my breath away? Besides going to East Bank Club for the first time in over 10 years, I did some new things today. Like hanging upside down from ropes on a wall, which felt both terrifying (initially) and terrific (once I locked it in). I'd like to have ropes like that in my house.

Time: 1.5 hours stretching.

I feel like adding stretching like this at least once a week would be a great compliment to the regular WODs. We sat in the steam and sauna afterward. Holy awesome. EBC is huge. What a totally different environment from our Box. We had lunch in the grill afterward. I would say we spent about 90% of the conversation talking about Crossfit. I'm starting to notice some similarities with my desire to discuss this and my father talking about fishing. Sorry, but if you act even remotely interested, I can't shut up about it.

Thanks Jacki for a different, new and fun morning!

No comments: