3.10.2010

3.10.10 - Hump Day

Max Box Jump – then:

5 Rounds for time:

7 Burpee Box Jumps
9 DB Push Press (35/25#)
11 Jumping Air Squats
13 Push-ups
15 Sit-ups

Max: 27
Time: 19:43
Comments: I didn't have this max in me today, I knew it going in – 29 is my max. Definitely liked how before we went up an inch at a time. The larger increases in height moving up was intimidating. Katy however increased by 2 inches to 37!!! Nice PR for her today! Definitely had another round to go when everyone was done... and a cheering crew as I finished. Thanks to the rest of my class today for that. I was glad to land under 20 minutes. Used 20# dumbbells, thank god. I tried the 25# before we got started and luckily had the sense to scale it down. Bruises on my shoulders tomorrow for sure. Box jump mystery solved. I've not been using 16 or 20, but 18" for the last several WODs. Did a couple green band pull-ups between the TWO warm-ups. That ladder mess was back. This time followed by Allison who also has clearly done this type of thing before – she was fast (and kicked ass on the box jumps too)!

No comments: