3.17.2010

03.17.10 - Excellence

3-3-3-3-3 Press for 3-Rep Max

5 Rounds for Time:

20 Kettlebell Swings (45/35#)
15 Burpees
10 Ring Dips
5 Handstand Push-ups

3-Rep Max: 70#
Time: 25:52
Comments: 25# Kettlebell, green band on ring dips, and the box-scale-for-push-ups mess. In the final round of burpees, I broke my back. Something crimped between my shoulder blades dead center. I think tomorrow morning is going to be ugly. I don't know what to blame it on! Press? Burpees? HSPUs? Never did a flat "press" before. I did do two at 75#, so I got a "Max". I would be hard "pressed" to beat that on 1-rep. Also at 75, it's the most burpees I have ever done in a WOD. Burpees suck, yes, but I really do believe that doing the new "standard" on these in fact DOES make them easier. Or at least more fluid?

No comments: