3.29.2010

03.29.10 - Change is Good

15-12-9

Front Squat (155/105#)
Ring Dips

Checkout: Tabata (8 x 20 sec On/10 sec Rest)
Sit-ups
Push-ups

Time for MetCon: 6:35
Comments: I love it when I love a WOD, and I liked this one quite a lot. I really love the barbell workouts. Used 65# on the squats (105# is my max). Maybe should have done 75#? Used a green band on the ring dips. After that and those push-ups on the checkout, holy triceps! I will say I think I'm getting better at the crazy ladder exercises in second round warm-ups. Running those drills definitely cracks me up.

In other news: I used to have this crazy click in one of my hips all the time. (Being a bit of a hypochondriac, of course I assumed I'd need hip replacement surgery by the time I was 40). I have no clue when this went away, but I realized it was gone this weekend. Even when I was trying to make it happen, it would not. I "blame" Crossfit.

No comments: