3.12.2010

03.12.10 - Paleo Challenge Winners

Sit-ups
Medicine Ball Full Squat Cleans (20/14#)
Pull-ups
Dumbbell Power Snatch (35/20#)
Box Jumps (24/20")
Row (for calories)

3 Minutes on each exercise for total reps.

Total Reps: 195
Comments: We tried to set little goals for each one before this, what we thought we should shoot for. I'll put those numbers next to the actual. I was a little ambitious. I USED A GREEN BAND for the first time on pull-ups. Good Night! That was really pretty hard. The rest I did as Rx'd, although I think that box is 18".

Reps vs "Goals": 61/70, 25/25-45, 17/30 (green band!), 27/30, 33/30, 32/36. I find it hilarious that the only one I beat my goal on was the box jumps, which are usually my worst. We also did a second "warm-up" which had me sweating my ass off before we even started the workout. Suicides, twisting lunges, high-knee skipping, side-shuffles, inchworms, etc., up and back the length of the gym. Pretty fun.

In other news: The results of the Paleo Challenge were outrageous. Look at the side view of Jessica's arms!!

No comments: