4.28.2010

04.28.10 - Tabata plus Tabata

8 intervals of the following for a total of 32 intervals.
20 seconds all out, 10 seconds rest, totaling 16 minutes.

Pull-ups
Push-ups
Sit-ups
Air Squats

Then: Another 8 intervals, same way, on the rower.

Record LOWEST number of reps: 2/6/7/10
Comments: I made a pact with myself that whenever we did a workout where we didn't have to do a full number of reps, I'd use the green band. This was my second time using it. Not to make excuses or anything, but my particular green band had seen some action. I think it was one from the original band supply. My first round was 7 and it was all downhill from there. Holy humiliation. I feel tight all over again after the three in a row and my calves finally kicked into the mix today after the jump rope on Monday. We wrapped it up with some stretching on the rollers, which I'm sure will cover my legs in some really attractive bruises. Thank god I get to go to happy hour tomorrow to "rest".

No comments: