4.13.2010

04.13.10 - 7s

7 Rounds for Time:

(95/65#)
7 Push Press
7 Push-ups
7 Kettlebell Swings
7 Pull-ups
7 Power Cleans
7 Burpees
7 Overhead Squats

Time: 29:40
Comments: I only got through 6 rounds and I majorly scaled this. Used 35# for the bar, 20# on the KB, gray band on the pull-ups. I would have used a heavier bar if not for the OHS. My push-ups and pull-ups felt good. I liked this workout a lot. I wish I didn't let myself get cut off at the 30-minute mark because I could have finished even though I was completely dying.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to keep going with what round I was on AT the 30 or if I was supposed to stop with what round I was on? Because I could have started it? But the other class was starting and I thought they needed our spots... I mean, don't get me wrong. I GLADLY quit after 6. (I should have done all 7).

D.Y.I.N.G. I should have done all 7.

Oh and we did this crazy handstand exercise in warm-up where you face the wall and walk your legs up, and your arms to the wall, to form a vertical handstand. THEN, you lift an arm off the ground and touch the corresponding armpit. Alternate that. As quick as you can. HA!

No comments: