4.21.2010

04.21.10 - Isabel

3-3-3-3-3 Overhead Squat

Isabel (135/95#)
30 Snatches

Time: 3:59
Comments: Even though I can barely move – I have to push myself out of chairs/which hurts my arms/and makes me laugh/then kills my stomach – today was a really nice class. There were only four of us and the gym felt kind of mellow. My 3-rep max on the OH squat was 60# (1RM is 70). Supposedly I wasn't getting low enough? That just made me laugh because it was a miracle my legs were even functioning. And I guess I wasn't using enough weight because I "finished too soon". I mean, can't I just have one day where I'm not the last person done with a WOD? Please? It's true though. I used 55# and should have done 65.

In other news: The pictures on the site today made my other blog. Who took those shots of Emily?

No comments: