4.27.2010

04.27.10 - Essentials

21-18-15-12-9

95/65#
Deadlift
Hang Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Jerk

Time: 28:40
Comments: Wow. When I saw this workout this morning I knew I had to do it. Scaled to 55# and for once I'm not going to say I should have done 10 more. I thought the weight was perfect. Pretty sure my form took a nose dive as I got closer to the end – I just wanted it Over. Our class was only 3-strong and Mike is very vocal so I felt a bit of more intense "pressure" than I'm used to, but I got thru it. A new girl was in front of me and she was rockin' it Rx'd, so that really helped me to keep picking up the bar when I didn't want to so I didn't fall too far behind. Brett behind me kept me going too. These lifting workouts are truly my favorite. It's 8:20 (my class was at 5:30), my face is still hot to the touch, and I'm beat.

I'm adding Get Some Rx'd Workouts Recorded to my list of goals...

No comments: