2.15.2010

02.15.10 - Chippa

1000m Row
40 Walking Lunges (45/35# plate overhead)
40 Pull-ups
40 Dead Lifts (135/95#)
40 Burpees
1000m Row

Time: 28:53
Comments: Josh explained what a "chippa" was but I was kinda spacing out. I think it's when a workout has to be done in a certain order? You can't progress to the next one without completing the exercise? I don't know. I guess I'll look it up – later. (I'm going to bed after this. It's 8:30!) Used 25# on lunge, grey band on pull-ups, and 85# on dead lifts.

I just sorta dreaded this all day and thought a lot about a "strategy". The burpees were my most dreaded, and I knew we were going to be challenged to the Rx'd version of a burpee that was defined at the competition. I even tried to convince myself they'd be easier this way? They were bad. My arms really killed at the end and it was hard from the get-go to do 5 in a row without resting. I got confused in my counting and maybe did 5 less although I may have done 45 by mistake too. I was completely dead on the second row. My first averaged about 2:10 and the second was right around 2:30 give or take.

OMG I almost forgot!!! Tonight I noticed my name up on the "Leader Board". I have the 4th fastest 2000m row time out of all the girls! I about died.

No comments: