5.11.2010

05.11.10 - GRACE

Grace (YAY!)

30 Clean & Jerks
(or floor to locked out overhead)
135/95#

Row
3 x 750m, 2 min rest in between.

Time: 4:59
Row Times: 3:20(?)/3:20/3:17

Comments: I have been dying to do this one since I first saw it in action back in December, so I was psyched when it showed up this morning. Used 75# which may be the most weight I've used in a workout with multiple reps. I don't have a clean & jerk recorded at a max. This weight felt about right altho I inadvertently cheated on the first couple reps when it was pointed out I wasn't fully resetting from my split. I NEED to see this on video, because I felt pretty sloppy actually. Once we get going I really question the intensity with which I engage my legs, and whether I'm really getting myself UNDER the bar.

Row felt just okay. Again didn't feel like I was using my legs enough.

No comments: