10.14.2011

10.14.11 - Helen

Skill: Ring Dips

"Helen"
3x:
400m Run
21 Kettlebell Swings (55/35#)
12 Pull-ups

Time: 12:41
Comments: Never done this one before? I went 25# on KBs and tried the green band for pull-ups (grey band's gone missing). Had to switch after 3 pull-ups to body rows. Partially I think because my arms are just killing me right now, front and back, from earlier this week, but also because I just can't do that many green band pull-ups in a row yet. Whatev's! I made it in 3x again this week so I feel good about that.

In other news, Matt L. joined me for his first CrossFit experience. I think it was a rude awakening. He started out in front of me but on the second run I found him bent over in the alley. :) I think that might have been the longest 14 minutes of his life.

No comments: