6.04.2011

06.02.11 - Make Up Day

When I first read the WOD for Tuesday, I didn't even pretend to pack my bag in the morning. 150 pull-ups and 150 burpees? Sorry. I skipped but was glad to use this as a base for getting to the gym for make-up Thursday.

My Modified WOD

30 Pull-ups
10 Burpees
20 Pull-ups
20 Burpees
10 Pull-ups
30 Burpees

Time: Around 25 minutes*
Comments: It was really crowed in the gym. Multiple classes were running and believe it or not, it was hard to find a space to do the burpees. I will admit I was taking breaks that were too long in between reps, but there were times I was wandering around trying to find a place to do them. It was annoying and several times I considered just leaving. But I didn't. I can't wait for the other side to open.

I heard people who did the full thing, which started 50-40-30... took somewhere around the mid 30s. Even without taking the extra rest I did, this full WOD would have taken me an hour if i could even finish it. I will say that in the end, I wished I started at 40. 100's would have been way better than 60's.

*The clock running for the other class got shut off.

No comments: