6.01.2011

06.01.11 - Clean Complex

Skill: Pistols

5 Rounds

1 Min. AMRAP Clean Complex*:
1 Deadlift
3 Hang Cleans
1 Front Squat

1 Min. Rest
1 Min. Row for Calories
1 Min. Rest

*50% 1RM Clean

Clean Complex: 4/4/3.5/3.5/4(3?) rounds - I was losing count!
Row: 19/19/16/16/16 calories
Comments: I stink at pistols and I don't care about them. So there. I was excited for this WOD but I had no idea how hard it was going to be. I felt like with the rest I'd be good to go... But by round three I was TIRED! Did not so much enjoy trying to do that front squat after those minute rows. Yow. Trouble on the stairs after. Never had Coach Jill before. She was fun/different. Lots of shouts of encouragement making me feel like a slacker even though I could barely move. Used 55# – a little over 50% of my 90# clean.

No comments: