2.22.2011

02.22.11 - CINDY

Find Max Height Box Jump

"CINDY"
AMRAP in 20 Minutes:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Air Squats

Box Jump: 27.5"
Rounds: 11
Comments: My max on the jump is 29". I HATE doing it, so 27.5 is just fine for me today. Used the grey band on the pull-ups, knees on push-ups, and still kinda was dying. My max for this is 13-14 rounds. I was hoping for 10. Even with the grey band, which kind of sky-rocketed me on the first 1-3, by the 5th pull-up after about round 3 I was struggling. Push-ups by round 10 I was failing. The one redeeming quality of the air squat? You're moving enough to sort of cool off your sweating, hot face. I'm still red and warm to the touch an hour later.

Shout Out #1: Wendt crushed this WOD. 34" box jump and 19+ rounds on the AMRAP. She practically doubled me and I swear sped up the second half rather than slowing down! Rockstar! (Literally... she's going to see Ke$ha tomorrow night... for reals!)

Shout Out #2: Waller did an amazing THIRTY TWO rounds (and it wasn't even a PR)!

No comments: