8.10.2010

08.10.10 - Heavy Overhead

3-3-3-1-1-1 Overhead Squat

6 Rounds for Time:
105/85/65# Shoulder to overhead any way*
200m Row

Max OHS: 75#*
MetCon: 10:37 @ 55#

Comments: First day back in about 6-7 weeks! Legs were loose and wobbly after the lunges in warm-up. Uh-oh. Decided early on today that I wasn't going to knock myself out but rather ease back in. It wasn't that bad! I know I totally wimped out on the WOD weight, but I feel like as long as I'm there, and trying, it's way better than what I have been doing lately (nothing!). I'm really happy I went and feel ready to rededicate myself to 2-3 days a week up until my trip at the end of September. Also have liked the look of the CrossFit Endurance WODs that happen on Thursdays. I'd like to do T/W/Th this week. We'll see.

*Current PR. No way! I thought it was 90 - kinda shocked!
**Just going to list the girls Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced weights from now on.

No comments: